About me

For my entire life I used to be a gamer I'm 21 right now and nothing has changed. I used to play old school titles like Age of Empires 2, Stronghold, Gothic, Warcraft 3 and much more! I'm still actively playing League of Legends and World of Warcraft.

Since I was young the possibility of earning money by doing what I love funneled my actions that's how I started playing League of Legends the biggest esports game around! My dream had a hard time dealing with reality after getting placed in silver 2 my first season and failing to climb out of it for the entire year. I figured that climbing ranks in LoL might be hard, but not this hard. That's why I decided to work with professionals for the next year and see where this gets me.

I'm not a patient woman so I tried placements boosting first and then division boosting until I hit Gold 2 rank. That's when i switched from Solo boosting to Duoq boosting + coaching (The courtesy of https://chiboost.net/) and took some coaching sessions after. This is when climbing I didn't deem possible last year occured, without any help I got to Diamond 5 elo and kept climbing on my own until I hit Master on EUW (I took a couple net wins in duoq+coaching method between D5-Master whenever i was struggling maybe like 10 total?).

Two years have passed since that and I'm actively boosting for over 20 different boosting sites. I can proudly say that I achieved my goal of earning money by playing video games although not in the way I wished at the beginning. Still, I'm very happy with the outcome because it allows me to support my lifestyle throughout my Uni years.

Why am I telling you all of this? It recently occurred to me that i have the unique insight of both customer and booster. I want to share it with you by showcasing the best boosting services on the web and shed some light on the new caste of players - boosters!

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Definition of Elo Boosting